Interested in Custom Workflow Solutions?
Unlock the full potential of your workflows
Our advanced solutions are designed to propel your research to new heights. By harnessing the latest technologies and methodologies, we empower scientists and researchers to navigate the complex world of biological data analysis with ease.
From data preprocessing and quality control to comprehensive analysis and visualization, our workflows streamline the entire process, saving you time and effort while delivering accurate and reliable results.
Advantages for Your Business:
We are breaking down barriers:
Our Custom Solutions
- We found a community pipeline that would be great for us, but it needs some adjustments for our research.
- Custom pipelines development
- Industry standard bioinformatics toolchain selection
- Preliminary results interpretation answering specific scientific questions
- Comprehensive visual reporting
- Migrating legacy in-house workflows to modern cloud-friendly frameworks
- Open source pipelines adaptation from sources like nf-core
Deployment in Various Environments
- Those pipelines are too slow on our local machines, and it is hard to assure reproducibility.
- Continuous integration and delivery setup
- Infrastructure as a code
- Support for multiple platforms without pipeline modifications
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- On premise
- Our bioinformaticians are running the same pipelines repeatedly and waste their time on manual triggers. It also introduces human error.
- Automatic pipeline triggers
- Periodic runs
- Triggered when input data is present
- Past runs history exploration via GUI
- Results reproducibility
- Easy pipeline execution via GUI
- Easy results exploration in S3 or by generated report
- Our results live in many different places. it takes ages to track results’ provenance.
- Auto upload to final storage
- Unified results structure
- Execution report with resource utilization
- Execution timeline
- Results with detailed execution metadata (workflow versions, bioinformatics tools versions, docker container tags, etc.)
What Distinguishes Us:
- A holistic approach supported by software developers in conjunction with bioinformaticians and data scientists
- International network of collaborators
- Partnerships with key technology enablers: Seqera Labs (Nextflow creators and developers), AWS
- Contribution to the open-source pipeline communities,
nf-core and OpenPipelines
- Best practices established over more than 6 years of experience
- More than 35 successful projects completed
- About 20 Nextflow developers on board.
"What started as a pilot project many years ago, turned into a trusted broad collaboration between Ardigen and BI. Ardigen substantially contributed to several of our key projects enabling us to significantly ramp up the scope of what we can achieve."
Markus Bauer, PhD Global Computational Biology and Digital Sciences, Therapeutic Area Oncology
“Ardigen provided several teams of high-calibre, multi-disciplined, and proactive individuals to help Genomics England accelerate the transformation of population-scale bioinformatics pipelines. We are delighted with the collaboration and the outstanding results they have delivered. The bioinformatics and software engineering services they provided have helped us reduce project timelines and accelerate our development at a reasonable cost.”
Adrianto Wirawan, Director of Bioinformatics Engineering
“At Atreca, Ardigen has established themselves as a comprehensive service providing a multi-disciplined team that manages all aspects of our Informatics needs. We have been impressed with their flexibility to grow teams and add new specializations on-demand at a reasonable cost.”
Gregg Espiritu Santo, Sr. Director of Informatics Systems
“Ardigen has been a valued partner for bioinformatics development and software engineering. The team consistently produces high quality and professional work with sophistication and high attention to detail.”
Neil Miller, Sr. Director, Bioinformatics
“Our strategic partnership with Ardigen has enabled us to not only keep pace with, but vastly exceed the expectations of our diverse and rapidly expanding user base of over 40 major pharmas and biotechs.”
Chris Smith, CTO
Click on the button to discover our solutions in detail